Hair loss is a common problem not only in women but in men as well. Women do not get affected from baldness that much as men do so they fear more from it. The initial signs of hair loss in men are a receding line of hair and thinning patches of hair on the crown which can result in complete baldness as well. This can reduce their self confidence and they might also suffer from low self esteem. If you are concerned by your hair and do not wish to lose them then these 11 tips can be followed to control hair loss in men in the most natural way:
1. Take proper care of your diet. Eat only those foods that are healthy and promotes hair growth. It is better to include essential vitamins in your diet and protein rich foods prove to be helpful for hair as well.
2. Never use hair products that contain too many chemicals but instead using products that contain herbal and natural products like provillus proves to be less harmful for hair.
3. Do not dye your hair frequently with hair colors and dyers because they contain chemicals that can be harmful for your hair.
4. Massage your scalp regularly with oil to increase blood circulation.
5. If you are losing hair due to stress then you can take medication for overcoming this stress.
6. Avoiding alcohol consumption and quitting smoking is not only good for your hair but for your overall health as well.
7. If you are taking certain medicines for some other health problem and they are causing you to lose hair then it is better to ask your physician to change those medicines readily.
8. A healthy lifestyle is believed to aid hair loss in men as well. A male hormone named DHT, commonly known as dihydrotestosterone, is attached to male hair follicles that restricts and prohibits proper hair growth in men. Regular exercise lowers DHT which improves the growth of these hair follicles.
9. Men who have long hair normally tie it with a ponytail. They use elastic materials to pull back their hair tightly. This puts pressure on their hair and causes hair breakage. Make sure to avoid these products for tying your hair.
10.There are certain home remedies for curing hair loss naturally that show positive results in male hair loss as well. Olive oil, coconut oil, Aloe Vera and certain other herbs are very effective in this regard.
11.While combing your hair make sure that you comb them gently. Pulling back the hair when they are messed up will cause excessive breakage and it is better to avoid combing them when they are wet. Enable your hair to get dry first then use comb on them.
These useful tips are not only simple to follow but contain long lasting results as well. It is better to take precautionary steps than to see your head bald because at that stage it will be quite difficult and costly to get your lost hair back. but you can buy provillus because it is not expensive treatment for hair loss try it now and get back your hair as soon as possible.